meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Windows Tip: Listen to your users, multi-select files in Explorer

By Mitch Tulloch, MTIT Enterprises

I was manning the Ask The Experts booth at a 2007 Microsoft Launch event the other day when I heard an interesting story from another Microsoft MVP. He told me that his wife was really excited about a new feature in Windows Vista that made it a lot easier for her to work on her computer.

So I asked what the new feature was, thinking BitLocker? Complete PC Backup? New Group Policy settings for Power Management? Delta sync for Offline Files? Outbound firewall filtering? Dual layer IPv4/v6 networking stack? I held my breath and waited for his reply.

It was the ability to multi-select files in Explorer by using checkboxes instead of by holding down the CTRL key. I did a double-take.

Read the full article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home